2016-11-09

02


just a day
where adult responsibilities are forgotten
not smiling doesn't mean i am sad
my favourite books come to life
harry potter is having dinner with me
when i'm done i'll close the book
save the best part for last
and laughing doesn't have to be because i read something funny
maybe i just want to laugh for no apparent reason
until asthma kicks in
but its okay, i have an inhaler in my back pocket
so don't worry
i'll still live
and i'll sleep through the day
party all night long
have banquets of all sorts of pizzas
round pizza, square pizza, any poligon pizza
all my friends will be there
to taste the delicacy with me
until our stomachs cover our feet
and we waddle to the toilet bowl
vomit out unicorns and rainbow
harry potter jumps out from his book again
i'd tell him to get back in
but he stays and witness our vomit parade
wouldn't that be a fascinating sight?

oh just a day. i only ask for a day.